About the Financial Close transformation webinar:
AkzoNobel is a leading Dutch multinational enterprise producing paints and chemicals.
The company’s finance operations span 80 countries and over 200 group companies worldwide. Hundreds of people are performing financial close with six SAP instances. AkzoNobel aims to standardise their processes, improve efficiency, and increase financial data quality.
Join this webinar to hear from Colin Hand of AkzoNobel. The topics of the webinar include:
- Standardisation of financial close. Consolidation of 6 different journal and account reconciliation templates into one.
- Implementation of internal approval workflows. Based on value, type and risk of journal entry postings.
- Creation of a one-stop-shop process for financial close. Support for creation, validation and approval of account reconciliations.
- Scaling of standardised financial close process. Progressing from 4 to 203 companies in 4 months.
- Reduction of throughput time. Faster journal postings and account reconciliations.
Project Leader – Financial Close Automation Software at AkzoNobel
R2R Accounting Technology Consultant at Aico
More stories from our customers:
Financial Close Transformation of Outokumpu
Outokumpu is the global leader in stainless steel. In early 2019 the company embarked on an ambitious project and aimed to digitalise financial close process.
Financial Close Transformation of Sanoma
Sanoma is one of the leading media companies in the Nordics. After completing significant acquisitions and divestments the company faced new challenges within financial close process.