The world is changing and so are we
In today’s world, new technologies become available at an increasingly faster pace. It’s challenging, or even impossible, to adapt to these continuous changes and seize new opportunities within normal product development cycles. We need a way to try, test, and prototype solutions and technologies to find out what would benefit both Aico users and Aico Research Lab members. To put it simply – an agile way to try out technologies that will be 6 to 24 months ahead of the Aico platform roadmap development.
How does it work?
Openness is built in, no previous customer relationship with Aico is required.
Co-creation will be the major asset. We are open to ideas and willing to share our ideas, your responsibility is to judge them or bring in your own ideas.
Diversity is a strength – combined experience will broaden the view.
What do we research?
- What would the finance department look like without email & Excel?
- What could chatbots do for the finance department?
- NLP as part of a solution?
- Does augmented reality (AR) or virtual reality (VR) offer something to the finance department?
Modern messaging and data processing concepts
- Big Data in finance
- Machine learning and AI
- Actionable BI
- Transaction Matching
- Process Mining
- Data pipelines
New workflow platform technology
- Blockchain (longer term)
Always-on technologies for deployment models
- Distributed systems
- Incremental deployments of new features
- Microservices and webscale
Our ambition & vision
By 2020 Aico will be the leading intelligent process automation tool for finance departments in Europe.
By 2022 Aico will be the world-leading intelligent process automation tool for finance departments.
What would it require from you?
- Participating in ideation workshops
- Testing ideas in-house every now and then
- Investing talent by reviewing plans
- Participating in demo sessions and giving feedback
- Providing reasonable data for test cases (in terms of volume and complexity)
- Small annual “membership fee” to create commitment: 3600 EUR / year + VAT
- Providing the technical platform for the things you want to test in-house and cover the expenses related
- Aico Research Lab is open for 1-5 named persons from the participating company
Want to join Research Lab? Please contact: