The Happy Accountant ACCA webinar comes from Finland, the happiest country in the world. Presented by Finnish-Dutch finance transformation expert Satu Schroderus and Finnish financial close automation software company Aico.
In this session, we will explore:
- Why Finance Transformation (and particularly the month-end closing) is great news for accountants.
- How to navigate the transformation projects.
- How technology can make accounting work less stressful.
Month-end close activities, intelligent tools, and robots take space from the traditional accounting areas, especially with a boost in the last 1-2 years.
The day of an accountant seems like a stretch between technology and tradition. However, the new way of working and the growing role of carbon footprint and sustainability accounting are another trend an accountant needs to cope with.
So what does this do for the Professional in Accounting?
- We think that Finance transformation and Automation provide a Great opportunity for an accountant to shine like never before.
- Reliability, Accuracy, and Value are keys to happy companies. The same applies to Accountants. Especially today.
- Join us for an inspiring session of thoughts about Happy Accountant; Perspectives to embrace today’s developments for your personal, professional journey.
Satu Schroderus de Rooij – Finance Transformation lead and Automation professional at Afin Management
Satu has 20+ years of experience in the global logistics industry-leading various finance, control and BPO roles in HQ, regional and country setups. Her curriculum includes:
- DHL Worldwide
- Spring Global Delivery solutions
- Maersk APM Terminals and
- CEVA Logistics, where she was leading the ‘greatest pace of transformation’ with the BPO provider.
Since 2018 Satu is an independent entrepreneur, Interim director and consultant at Afin management and has helped, e.g. FedEx TNT, in new processes.
Satu is an additionally speaker and coach, passionate and insightful about finance operations and transformation, organisations and helping teams to excel.
Sarah Bellerby, Head of Presales at Aico Group.
As a qualified accountant with a background in Audit, Sarah started her career working in organisations with extremely manual and fragmented processes. For the past 10 years, Sarah has been driven by her passion for identifying and implementing intelligent solutions to streamline financial processes, mitigate risk and increase compliance. For the past 2 years, Sarah has been working specifically in the Record to Report arena, supporting customers in their Finance Transformation projects to implement intelligent financial close automation solutions.