About Aico, the Artificially Intelligent CO-worker of Accountants
Aico brings disruptive digital transformation to finance departments in midsize and large companies around the world. Our intelligent automation platform augments our customer’s pre-existing finance management systems and makes slow, arduous and complex processes fast and efficient. Our solution saves time, by delivering better control, quality and integrity as well as visibility into core Record to Report processes leading to more meaningful and insightful work for our users.
By 2020 roughly 80% of large companies in Europe will be making investments in intelligent finance automation solutions like Aico. That’s a market of over 33 500 companies. As a key member of the Aico sales team we offer you the chance to be leading this change in a low competition environment thirsty for transformational solutions. The current footprint of Aico solutions in use is in over 100 countries, by about 10 000 legal entities and around 100 000 users around the world. Aico is a trusted solution for both the group headquarters and subsidiaries of global enterprises and a long list of major Finnish and international companies.
Our goal and ambition is to be the market leader in the Nordics with significant market share and presence in European markets by the end of 2020.
In this role you will need to articulate the value of Aico solutions to business stakeholders from local market leaders to world famous brands. You will be utilising effective sales strategies and modern tools to reach out to potential customers across Scandinavia and other European markets. The majority of our customers are enterprises with over 1 000 employees and exceeding €250 million in turnover, and the buyer personas you will interact with are top C-level decision makers as well as the Directors, Process Owners, Group Accountants and financial controllers reporting to them.
The A.I. solution you will be selling provides intelligent automation, workflows, dashboards, archives, audit trails and API’s to transform the work of finance professionals. You are ambitious and hungry to provide new solutions to old problems.
At Aico you can make a big impact and influence the way you work alongside our R&D, Delivery and Support organisations.
- Meet & exceed sales targets
- Manage and maintain an international sales pipeline systematically
- Understand the structure of large corporations and be able to identify and deal with sponsors and stakeholders as well as opponents
- Able to utilise & modify sales approaches for different stakeholder personas
- Eager to learn about emerging technology (AI, RPA, Digitalization and Intelligent Automation) as well as follow business trends
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- 5 years of experience in sales
- Experience in financial solutions or software industry
- Experience from engaging with C-level executives
- Passion for disruptive solutions for customer needs
- Consultative selling approach
- Thorough and systemic approach to managing sales opportunities
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Fluent in both spoken and written English. Scandinavian language skills are a plus
- Willingness to travel
Application period for this position has expired.