About Aico, the Artificially Intelligent CO-worker of Accountants
Aico brings disruptive digital transformation to finance departments in midsize and large companies around the world. Our intelligent automation platform augments our customer’s pre-existing finance management systems and makes slow, arduous and complex processes fast and efficient. Our solution saves time, by delivering better control, quality and integrity as well as visibility into core Record to Report processes leading to more meaningful and insightful work for our users.
The current footprint of Aico solutions in use is in over 100 countries, by about 10 000 legal entities and around 100 000 users around the world. Aico is a trusted solution for both the group headquarters and subsidiaries of global enterprises and a long list of major Finnish and international companies.
Our goal and ambition is to be the market leader in the Nordics with significant market share and presence in European markets by the end of 2020.
As a key member of the Aico Customer Experience team we offer you the chance to be leading a team of developers charged with delivering along with our functional consultants and project managers our product to customers. You will manage a team of 5 skilled professionals and be responsible for growing and leading the team by providing training, expertise and support while coaching and mentoring your team.
At Aico you can make a big impact and influence the way you work alongside our R&D, Sales and Support organisations.
- Desire and willingness to step into a role where your primary responsibility is empowering other people to succeed in their jobs
- Leading a team of developers, planning, growing and developing the team
- Aware of the challenges involved in delivering a software product in a project to a customer
- Eager to learn about emerging technology (AI, RPA, Digitalization and Intelligent Automation) as well as follow business trends.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- 5 years of experience working full-time in software business either as a consultant or developer
- At least 3 years of experience working in projects
- Proactive approach, tendency to make things happen instead of waiting for others
- Good communicator. To Customers, to management, to your team members & reports
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Fluent in both spoken and written English. Scandinavian language skills are a plus.
You catch our attention with
- Previous experience in recruiting new talent
- Previous experience in leading process development
- Previous experience in managing a team of developers
- Ability to support your team with technical know-how
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server – DDL, DML, Indexing, Profiling, Security, SSMS
- Strong knowledge of back-end techniques on the .Net platform, C# and Visual Studio
We appreciate also..
- Knowledge of front-end development – NET, MVC, JS, JQuery, Angular, KendoUI
- PowerShell scripting ability
Application period for this position has expired.