We are now looking for an International Sales Executive to run our sales activities in the UK and Central Europe area. Preferable location is the UK, but other Central Europe locations can be considered.
In this role, you will need to articulate the value of Aico solutions to business stakeholders from local market leaders to world-famous brands. You will be utilising effective sales strategies and modern tools to reach out to potential customers across Scandinavia and other European markets. The majority of our customers are enterprises with over 1 000 employees and exceeding €250 million in turnover, and the buyer personas you will interact with are top C-level decision-makers as well as the Directors, Process Owners, Group Accountants and financial controllers reporting to them.
The Aico solution you will be selling provides intelligent automation, workflows, dashboards, archives, audit trails and API’s to transform the work of finance professionals. You are ambitious and hungry to provide new solutions to old problems
At Aico you can make a big impact and influence the way you work alongside our R&D, Delivery and Support organisations
- Meet & exceed sales targets
- Manage and maintain an international sales pipeline systematically
- Understand the structure of large corporations and be able to identify and deal with sponsors and stakeholders as well as opponents
- Able to utilise & modify sales approaches for different stakeholder personas
- Eager to learn about emerging technology (AI, RPA, Digitalization and Intelligent Automation) as well as follow business trends.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- 5 years of experience in sales
- Experience in financial solutions or software industry
- Experience from engaging with C-level executives
- Passion for disruptive solutions for customer needs
- Consultative selling approach
- A thorough and systemic approach to managing sales opportunities
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Fluent in both spoken and written English. German, French or Dutch language skills are a plus.
- Willingness to travel
Please apply by June 14 the latest.
For more information on Aico, please visit www.aico.ai
For more information on the job, please call CEO Marko Voutilainen (+358 40 843 3290) either on Friday 29.5 between 10:00-11:00 (EECT) or Friday 5.6 between 10:00-11:00 (EECT).